[ros-dev] Pending 0.2.7 RC2

TwoTailedFox twotailedfox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:07:43 CEST 2005

Bugs that are of sufficient severity to cause problems to future
builds. So, rather than letting them manifest, it's best to close bugs
like that at the earliest stages, to prevent problems later.

That's as I understand it, if I'm wrong, someone please correct me

On 7/20/05, Andrew Murphy <andrewm1986 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Im new to reactos.  What are blockers?
>

> On 7/20/05, Alex Ionescu <ionucu at videotron.ca> wrote:
> > Robert k. wrote:
> >
> > >Hi,
> > >
> > >since there was just one change to the branch 0.2.7 I did not yet publish
> > >the RC2 version. I decided to wait until monday to publishing RC2.
> > >

> > Hi Robert,
> >
> > You can't release RC2 until the blockers have been fixed.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Alex Ionescu

"I had a handle on life, but then it broke"