[ros-dev] Pending 0.2.7 RC2

K McI uniq at wwsvr.bounceme.net
Wed Jul 20 18:40:20 CEST 2005

Andrew Murphy wrote:
> Im new to reactos.  What are blockers?

Generic use means "Bugs that are so bad that we're NOT going to ship a
product with these in them", i.e. they "block" any further stable
release. They also can be used to describe features that must be
implemented before a certain release, e.g. reasonable networking is a
blocker for 0.3.0, and until it's resolved, we'll still be releasing
0.2.xs (Or so it was last I really knew).

There may be ROS specific uses I'm unfamiliar with.

             -uniQ