[ros-dev] Blockers...

Martin Fuchs fuchs.martin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 14:54:50 CEST 2005

2005/7/23, Alex Ionescu <ionucu at videotron.ca>:
> BUG:
> - If you use the arrow keys in the explorer start menu to expand an
> entry, you cannot use them anymore to go up and down.
>
> No further information has been researched yet. Martin, explorer is your
> baby, and I'm sure is an easy fix...it doesnt' happen with the
> right-click context menu on the desktop, so maybe this is localized to
> some bug in your start menu code?

Sorry, I can't reproduce this problem on (MS) Windows. As I currently
don't have a working ROS installation - and don't know how to debug
such in reasonable time, I don't think I can help you here very much.
However I can say, the Explorer start menu and the context menus are
not related in any way. I guess this might be a focus handling problem
somewhere in the USER32 code handling window creation/keyboard message
processing.

Regards,

    Martin