[ros-dev] Off Topic: Programming Salaries...

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Sun Jul 24 09:16:35 CEST 2005

Hey all,

I am hiring an entry level web programmer for the winter and would like to
know what you would suggest to be a good starting salary. We are a small
company that deals with serving users with portal services, such as database
portals, collaboration portals, e-learning portals, web services, and simple
PHP + MySQL websites. What would you want to be paid? Please be reasonable
cause I am going to base someones salary on these statistics.

Also please only respond directly to me, not to this list. No use clogging
it up.

Thanks,

Rick Langschultz