[ros-dev] Blockers...

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 09:49:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

--- WaxDragon <waxdragon at gmail.com> wrote:
> The keyboard input bug was a blocker too.  Luckly i had the email from bugzilla.

This is a good time to mention this. I would like to propose that we have a regression or (QA)
coordinator position in the Constitution. This position is designed with WaxDragon in mind. For
those of you that don't know he hangs out on IRC all the time and has been doing a incredible job
tracking down regressions and which revisions caused them using ISOs from each build.

The position would entail certain rights and responsibilities:

Finial Authority on blocker bugs for a release (Could be overridden by a vote)
Maintains the documentation on testing, hunting regressions, etc
Would be the person in charge of directing any testing team that develops.
Maintain bugzilla
Anything else that we would need a QA person for.

Thoughts?

Thanks
Steven