[ros-dev] Regression in 15402

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Thu Jul 28 02:52:09 CEST 2005

Hi,

It seems that the problem regarding Ged's RTL network card is related to
patch 15402:

http://svn.reactos.com/viewcvs?view=rev&rev=15402.

Is it possible that the card is incorrectly (or not in the same way we
are expecting) telling us its resource data? Or that somethign has been
overlooked? Ged has done a terrible deal of network testing for us but
he's been unable to work since his network card couldn't even ping
anymore. I've helped him find the regression and I hope someone more
experienced in PnP can help him out... at least we know what patch did it.

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu