[ros-dev] RE: [ros-svn] [gdalsnes] 16793: my 1st

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Fri Jul 29 05:03:50 CEST 2005

Casper Hornstrup wrote:

>Yes, blame other people.

^^^ Good sarcastic message pointing out that blaming others isn't good.

> It is so much easier. It certainly couldn't be
>that the developers...

^^^ Contradictory sarcastic remark to above point, stating that
developers should be blamed instead.

Are developers not "other people"? You, yourself, are blaming "other
people". I was never part of any win32k rewrite, nor where you, I
suppose, so whether we blame someone that disses the developers, or the
developers themselves, we are both blaming "other people".