[ros-dev] Reactos.com problems

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Sat Jul 30 21:02:40 CEST 2005

I'm back from vacation and intend to reinstall the reactos.com box tomorrow
(Sunday morning GMT). It will be some time before all services are back to
normal, the IP address is still blocked at the network level and it will
probably be Monday evening before it is unblocked.
My plan is to reinstall using Fedora Core 4. If anyone doing (or planning to
do) active work on the website would prefer another distribution, please
email me privately (don’t want to start a distribution war here...).

Gé van Geldorp.