[ros-dev] EventLog

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Sun Jul 31 11:34:06 CEST 2005

Saveliy Tretiakov wrote:

> Ok, I decided to leave EventLog and do something else until required
> widl features will be implemented :)

Hi,

That might not be the best idea... a lot of parts of ReactOS/compiler
system arne't ready yet, and that would mean sacrificing a lot of work.
If you like to work on RPC/Services, then by all means, continue to do
so, even if we won't support it. We always encourage developers to code
on Windows, and let us handle it later, because:

1) It lets you test your app for compatibility
2) It lets us make sure and know exactly how we should respond, since
you have the windows behaviour known.

So please continue to do work on any service you'd like...or you could
try implementing MMC :)