[ros-dev] r15720 - wtf?

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Thu Jun 2 23:03:16 CEST 2005

    Hi,
James - please, could you tell me the purpose of 15720 commit? "Adding Cromwell to Usb" means that you are doing only non-coding updates most of all, but turns out commit touches more than just xml build system integration.

But, *why* you changed variable name, in struct even(!!!!), interface to pinterface? You understand, and I already told you, it's Linux's source code, and it will just add more conflicts when doing 2.5->2.6 upgrade.

Please, in future, submit this kind of patches to Linux.
Though I thank you for the changes you have done to other files, xml files, etc.

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.