[ros-dev] Re: New OS built on ReactOS and WinuxOS technology!

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Sun Jun 5 12:08:59 CEST 2005

Maybe it's a cultural difference, maybe it's because we're both not native
English speakers, maybe I'm just too sensitive, but.... I think your posts
sound a bit aggressive. I'm wondering why? What did ReactOS do to deserve
that tone/attitude?

> 4) We'll not help you by commiting patches to your SVN or
> submiting to you diffs.

You do realize that this will also mean that, as time goes by, it will
become harder and harder for you to merge in bugfixes from ReactOS into your
project, since the source bases will drift apart?

Gé van Geldorp.