[ros-dev] DIB code generator

Robert Köpferl rob at koepferl.de
Fri Jun 10 22:24:48 CEST 2005

You're confusing a generative approach with a generic approach.
It's a game with the meta layers of definition languages and compilers.

Handwriting several similar functions is generative (work) and one
should think about stepping up one language-layer and let a special
compiler (generator) write that. On the other hand one could make a
general approach (many ifs).