[ros-dev] Build breakage

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Sat Jun 25 15:14:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am currently working to convert win32k to NDK, which is the final
component still using the old headers. This creates a lot of conflicts
and issues between trunk and my local changes, and I'm trying to commit
them bit-by-bit instead of a gigantic patch. As such, unfortunately,
HEAD revision will be broken for another 30 minutes. These should be the
last large header changes, and trunk will be stabilzed after the next
one or two patches. Thank you for your understanding.