[ros-dev] RE: [ion] 16288: Satisfy blight's excessively arrogant attitude and overblown ego

WaxDragon waxdragon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 17:28:33 CEST 2005

Well, speaking of professional behaviour, what is with this personal
attack on Alex, Rob?  I've had both Alex and Blight (and others) be
assholes to me, as I in turn have been an asshole.  It happens and I
get over it.  Cripes, what ever happened to constructive criticism?

Lighten up guys. Sign off IRC and go outside.

WD

On 6/26/05, Robert Shearman <rob at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> Alex Ionescu wrote:
>
> > Ge van Geldorp wrote:
> >
> >> Alex,
> >>
> >> I think blight was right on this one. We make a big fuzz when copyright
> >> notices/author info gets lost when files are copied by Hostilix, we
> >> should
> >> make sure we do the proper thing ourselves.
> >>
> >> I also feel that you miss critical people-skills needed for kernel
> >> coordinator, so you lost my vote (when it comes to a vote...).
> >

> > I would appreciate if you would care to know the full story before
> > making judgements... you have acted angrily before too, and I took the
> > time to understand the reasons why. I'm sorry that in light of all the
> > other critical people-skills that I have shown, you choose to focus on
> > this one.
>

> What people skills?
> I, as a Wine developer, am very glad I don't have to interact with you
> on a daily basis. I feel sorry for the people that do.
>
> --
> Rob Shearman

<kjk_hyperion> I have a penchant for mischief, property damage and stalking
<kjk_hyperion> and cheesecake, of course