[ros-dev] RE: [ros-diffs] [ea] 13792:Fix SM\Subsystems\RequiredandSM\Subsystems\Optional.

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Thu Mar 3 15:03:02 CET 2005

Hi

Both UTF-7 and UTF-16 are 16bits UTF-16 encoding are bit diffrent ageinst
UTF-7.some link and info about utf-7http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2152.html

UTF-7 Definition

   A UTF-7 stream represents 16-bit Unicode characters using 7-bit US-
   ASCII octets as follows:

      Rule 1: (direct encoding) Unicode characters in set D above may be
      encoded directly as their ASCII equivalents. Unicode characters in
      Set O may optionally be encoded directly as their ASCII
      equivalents, bearing in mind that many of these characters are
      illegal in header fields, or may not pass correctly through some
      mail gateways.

andhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UTF-7----- Original Message -----