[ros-dev] Changelog 0.2.6 Release. - 200 GB Harddisk

Thomas Larsen sikker2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 22:17:51 CET 2005

Got 4 Different Harddisks From IBM, and Western Digital On 200 GB

The Two Of them are dynamic and are using mixed fat32 and ntfs Ver 5.1
and are split in 50GB/70GB/30GB/50GB (Same Layout on both harddisk)

The last two are standard and are using mixed NTFS and fat32
40GB/40GB/40GB/60GB (Same Layout on both harddisk)

My Main boot are winxp NTFS Formatted...
and are using virtual machine for quick testing.. my only way on testing reactos for now

Thomas