[ros-dev] atapi patch for test / review - failure

michael at fritscher.net michael at fritscher.net
Thu Mar 3 22:29:46 CET 2005

Sorry, doesn't work too good, debugs are attached

Still the old failure
I both tried with and without optimize, with ooptimze I get these
warnings, too:
atapi.c:2020: warning: 'CylinderHigh' might be used uninitialized in this
functi
on
atapi.c:2021: warning: 'CylinderLow' might be used uninitialized in this
functio
atapi.c:2022: warning: 'DrvHead' might be used uninitialized in this function
atapi.c:2023: warning: 'SectorNumber' might be used uninitialized in this
functi
on