[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [royce] 13823: per-module clean rules, make cabman more *nix/msys friendly

Royce Mitchell III royce3 at ev1.net
Fri Mar 4 23:23:39 CET 2005

royce at svn.reactos.com wrote:

>per-module clean rules, make cabman more *nix/msys friendly
>This fix made it so I was able to successfully build a 22.4MB ReactOS.iso from the xmlbuildsystem branch! ( now to test it... )

The bootcd fails to boot because freeldr.sys and setupldr.sys are
missing out of the LOADER block of the ISO.

I'm sure we're just not passing the right parameters, but I'm going to
bed, so if someone gets a chance to look at it... we may have a working
bootcd from the xml build system before the end of this weekend.

Kudos to Casper!!!