[ros-dev] RE: [ros-svn] [mf] 13830: add ibrowser to XML build

Martin Fuchs fuchs.martin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 19:28:43 CET 2005

On 05.03.2005 19:13:41 Casper Hornstrup wrote:
> There is no need to update this branch since I'll merge changes from
> trunk once in a while. Also, always be sure to use svn merge to merge
> changes from trunk to the branches so subversion knows where the
> changes comes from. If done, then we are less likely to get conflicts
> in a future merge.

Well, I more or less wanted to try out how to work with the new
XML build files. And I am impressed, it's quite simple.  :)
May be one small question: Wouldn't it be an idea to call all the *.xml
build files (e.g. kernel32.xml, shell32.xml, explorer.xml, ...) just
for example "Makefile.xml" ?

Regards,

    Martin