[ros-dev] Registry and ObjectManager (was FreeLdr Part II)

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 13:32:34 CET 2005

Hi,

--- Alex Ionescu <ionucu at videotron.ca> wrote:
> Once again, I hope nobody takes this personally, but I wanted to clear
> up the situation.

Also I would like everyone to note that I was not trying to be critical of Alex for maintaining
his branch. There was a miscommunication about the merge -> branch for 0.2.6 and I should have
sent another note to Alex about it before posting here. The lack of merges is in part because of
stablity testing and our miscommuication about when would be the best time.

Thanks
Steven