[ros-dev] RE: [ros-svn] [sedwards] 13904: imported catch-22 solclone withauthors permission

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 08:38:09 CET 2005

Hi,

--- Casper Hornstrup <ch at csh-consult.dk> wrote:
> If it's not going on the cd, why do we need it then?

As Gedi said, mainly for releases. We still ship a rosapps package during release time and most of
the people I meet at expos always joke about ReactOS needing its own solitaire replacement. For us
on the dev teams its not worth the hassle of rebuilding sol everytime we rebuild the source tree.
Once rbuild is in place with PCH I will look at importing solitaire to the main module. It may
have to wait till gcc-4.x as I really don't want to add more time to the build process than
needed.

Thanks
Steven