[ros-dev] Saying To All

Thomas Larsen sikker2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 03:45:37 CET 2005

My english is sometimes poor

For the first i give a shit public or not

1. One day i found reactos
2. Where looking on how you made reactos drivers and got (exiting=happy dont know how to spell)
3. Got Ida Disam in demo version
4. Disam shell32 and scsiport.sys Theire where lot of places where it where identical
5. Microsoft Source leak my friend just downloaded it i got parts of the code what could be on my
1,33 mb floppy
6. Saw scsiport.sys where 90% identical i layout and code and alittel of shell32
7. Wrote one mail or two dont remember saying it should newer have done so
8. Got many really unhappy ppl. email answers (they want to see the source and No i dident)
9. Talked with alot of ppl and i discover that i where not right
10. Worked on with reactos
11. The mail today

;I'm not quite sure what you're driving at, but are you saying you
;posess(ed) the leaked sources? And - by comparing it with ReactOS/WINE -
;we must have been tainted with it? I really hope I mistook that.

i dident possess (in my word book its is "showing" the source) And no that where not what i meant
to say

Im Saying that i could just have changed email and name (NO Worry i dident do that)

And my point only where give me a chance the only thing i want to is to help reactos..
but it seems that their are no chance so saying goodbye.. sry..

Thomas