[ros-dev] [VOTE] Miscelanea branches

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Sat Mar 12 16:03:00 CET 2005

> From: Casper Hornstrup
>
> Should we allow branches (other than trunk) with
> mixed new development and bugfixes unrelated to
> the new development that is on the branch (miscelanea
> branches) ?
>
> [ ] Yes, do allow miscelanea branches
>
> [X] No, don't allow miscelanea branches

I've kept out of the discussion so far, because I don't have strong feelings
about this. I think that branches should have a well-defined purpose and be
merged as soon as that purpose is fullfilled. But, as I said, I don't have a
strong opinion, so maybe count my vote only as half a vote....

Ge van Geldorp.