[ros-dev] Mac OS X clone???

Klemens Friedl klemens_friedl at gmx.net
Sat Mar 12 16:42:17 CET 2005

> I was wondering if there was a project that would be doing a binary
> compatible OS X system. What reactos does for windows maybe this project
can do
> for OS X. I was just wondering. I know that pearpc emulates a ppc
processor,
> but wether or not a full os exists is the question. I know also that some
> versions of linux exist for ppc.

Do you mean MacOS X?

Darwin has been the open-source OS technology underlying Apple's Mac OS X
operating system, with all development being managed and hosted by Apple:
-> http://developer.apple.com/darwin/
-> http://www.opendarwin.org/

-- Klemens Friedl

--
SMS bei wichtigen e-mails und Ihre Gedanken sind frei ...
Alle Infos zur SMS-Benachrichtigung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/sms