Alt Hardware Re: [ros-dev] Mac OS X clone???

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Sun Mar 13 22:36:48 CET 2005

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 04:22, rlangschultz at cox.net wrote:
<snip>
> Also - is reactos going to do a mips, ppc, arm, ia64 system?

When I finally get my head around both i80x86 and S/390 assembler ... ;)
Playing Doom recompiled on ReactOS recompiled on a Hercules Dinosaur sounds
like fun to me ... ;)  Just the speed penalties associated with using Win32
over an x3270, start to worry me ... slightly.

And there's nothing more calculated to make Microsoft catch flies ...
wide-open mouths are wonderous things.

Wesley Parish