[ros-dev] [VOTE] Miscelanea branches

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Mar 13 20:13:35 CET 2005

--- Casper Hornstrup <ch at csh-consult.dk> wrote:
> I'd like to close this discussion with a vote.
>
> Should we allow branches (other than trunk) with mixed new development and bugfixes
> unrelated to the new development that is on the branch (miscelanea branches) ?
>
> [X] Yes, do allow miscelanea branches
>
> [ ] No, don't allow miscelanea branches
>
> Casper

Have an svn branch gives a nice way to revert/update
and permits others to work with a different POV on the project.

Even if only some are using it, it can help ros a lot.
(look at the xmlbuildsystem branch that speeds up the compilation a lot)

Kind regards,

Usurp (aka Sylvain Petreolle)

humans are like computers,
yesterday the BIOS was all