[ros-dev] Vote: Allow 3rd-party distribution of ROS through XDCC Bot.

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Tue Mar 15 22:19:19 CET 2005

For what it's worth, that appears to be the decision taken by the FreeWin
people - I downloaded the source rar file and found it was pretty much a
ReactOS 0.2.0 release frozen, but with some other things incorporated.

They were all very upfront about deriving it too, so that is encouraging, and
they haven't changed the license terms.

I just hope they see fit to make themselves known to us and feed back
enhancements and bug-fixes.

Wesley Parish

[ros-dev] FreeWin