[ros-dev] Expect Trouble?

Hartmut Birr hartmut.birr at gmx.de
Wed Mar 16 18:42:41 CET 2005

Hi,

it seems that is a result of the changed cid implemention. If a process
is delete, the cid is also delete but the process object is on the
process list. A new process get this cid. NtOpenProcessById does find
the process which is deleted and return an error. I think we must move
the the deleting of the cid from PiTerminateProcess to
PiDeleteProcessWorker (before MmReleaseMmInfo).

- Hartmut