[ros-dev] vfat bug (hartmut?)

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Wed Mar 16 20:54:16 CET 2005

Which fat version does you use in windows 98?
 vfat32a or vfat32b ?

vfat32a does have some bugs
1. Mismatch free size  betwin vfat32a and vfat32b
2. can not store biger that 2GB files on one parition.

that only two bugs I know exists in vfat32a
only way check this is to see how large file you can store. that does
not be corrupt.