[ros-dev] Colinux crash : Lock the kernel - Debug traces for Bug512]

Gge gerard.gatineau at laposte.net
Wed Mar 16 22:26:10 CET 2005

Hartmut Birr wrote:
> Hartmut Birr schrieb:
>

>>This means colinux creates many pipes. Our npfs driver allocates the
>>memory from non paged pool and possible it does not limit the size of
>>the pipe buffer. I'm not sure if colinux creates to much pipes or if
>>there is anywhere a bug which prevents from closing unused pipes (in
>>colinux or ros).
>>

> Hi Gerard,
>
> can you add my little patch and check how many pipes are created when
> colinux is started?
>
> - Hartmut

Hi Harmut,

I have updated first my local tree to svn 14117 and built ros with your
additional patch.

Please find the debug traces in this link
http://edou4ever.free.fr/gge/reactos/Colinux_8.txt

Note 1 : Ntoskrnl is not "bugchecking" anymore with this svn version  as
before , A cmd window opens but i see only the title bar.

Regards
Gerard