[ros-dev] STI development

Damjan Jovanovic dj015 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 05:07:58 CET 2005

Hi

I am working on adding STI into the Wine project, and
I thought that since ReactOS would probably benefit
from it as well, you people could help me out.

I need the STIUSD.H header file that should part of
the Windows DDK, and seeing as I don't have the DDK
and you guys should, maybe you can send it to me, and
I can add STI support to ReactOS?

STI is a still image API that lets you use scanners,
cameras and the like in Windows.

By the way, ReactOS looks interesting, when I have
some time I'd like to work on it.

Bye
Damjan