[ros-dev] A new sub-project

rlangschultz at cox.net rlangschultz at cox.net
Thu Mar 17 12:47:40 CET 2005

Is it alright if i incorporate a database filesystem and a port of project looking glass into ReactOS. I really would like to see looking glass as an interface to ReactOS, as well as a database file system. I have been working on this filesystem for about a year now, and it is working on my windows 2000 and xp boxes. But it requires a service to start called windbfs.exe, and i know that reactos doesn't include support for services as well as it would like. The database file system is based off of mysql, tcl, and maxdb.
Please respond with comments and opinions....