[ros-dev] Update reported version to Windows 2000 (Service Pack?)

art yerkes ayerkes at speakeasy.net
Sun Mar 20 15:03:08 CET 2005

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:03:23 -0800 (PST)
Steven Edwards <steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> behavior. Also I propose we just report Service Pack 4.

We need a convenient way to report a different version on a per application
basis.  I think there's some code to do this but I could not determine
whether it works (despite several people telling me how to do it).  While
we're at it, can we verify that this code works and post a howto about
reporting a specific windows version to an application?
--
Here's a simple experiment. Stand on a train track between two locomotives
which are pushing on you with equal force in opposite directions. You will