[ros-dev] RC1 of ros 0.2.6 is out

Robert Köpferl rob at koepferl.de
Mon Mar 21 22:16:27 CET 2005

I think, we are flexible.
Kind of a guide value is one week. But if you tell us that there are
important/useful patches to merge, there's no question about shifting
the next release c for some days.

As I can remember, we had branch at wed to thursday. Thus RC2 would be
this week we/th. However looking forward to easter (some of us live in
christian areas), I'd rather make the branch after easter (monday or
+1). This, because I suspect most of us to do not so much during easter.