[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [ea] 14244: SM: init system reading the registry

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 22:00:13 CET 2005

Hi Emanuele,

--- ea <ea at iol.it> wrote:
> I tested twice fresh builds before committing and the 3rd time right now
> with local repository at revision 14248. For me it compiles, installs
> and boots correctly (qemu 0.6.1). Can you tell me more about the lock? I
> can't rollback right now because I am going out to work in a few
> seconds. Feel free to restore subsys/csrss and subsys/smss to 14243 if
> you feel this is a blocking bug for you.

Sorry, its not your problem. I rm -fr'd my reactos tree and did a clean CVS checkout and things
are cool now. I guess the current build system left some crap around that caused problems. Nice
work btw on the smss stuff. How much trouble do you think it would be possible to make a native
mode console application in smss like the Windows recovery console? I have been thinking about
doing this for the boot CD for a while but would like to make it more powerful than the Windows
recovery console.

Thanks
Steven