[ros-dev] Network connection config dialog prototype

Andrew "Silver Blade" Greenwood lists at silverblade.co.uk
Sun Mar 27 15:01:33 CEST 2005

Following some discussion with Art Yerkes via email, I've been toying
around with a resource editor and shifted XP's network connection
configuration dialog around:

www.furrybeans.co.uk/stuff/netdlg.jpg

Note that this will not be the final dialog, nor will that exact one be
used - I'm using a resource editor just so I don't have to painstakingly
recreate each control just to see what it looks like. It's just
convenient for laying out a prototype.

Ignore the image at the top left - that was there already.

Compare with XP or 2000's dialog and let me know what improvements you
can think of.

-Andrew