[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [frik85] 14355: Remove all hardcode english phrases from the source code and add the phrases to the resource file.

Klemens Friedl klemens_friedl at gmx.net
Mon Mar 28 12:43:45 CEST 2005

> James Tabor wrote:
> The tabs list only ones and the process list is all zero's. The
> columns tags in the process list have no data at all. Everything
> else is okay.
I tested the taskmgr again (in WinXP and ReactOS 0.3 SVN (latest revision)).
The taskmgr works fine!

Screenshot: http://home.pages.at/frik85/temp/taskmgr_01.png

Maybe you have time and can try it again (hint: don't forget "make clean").
If you still have problems, please send me a screenshot; thanks.

Klemens Friedl

--
Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl