[ros-dev] feature request for (xml) build

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Mon Mar 28 14:58:34 CEST 2005

Actually, rbuild currently generates some files in the source directory. I'd like
for it to generate them in the intermediate output tree instead. To do that, rbuild
needs to create the directories, not make. This will mean that you would have to pass
the ROS_INTERMEDIATE and ROS_OUTPUT variables to rbuild instead of make. A consequence
of this is that you need to run rbuild to change ROS_INTERMEDIATE and ROS_OUTPUT
locations, but this is not a big problem IMHO.

Casper