[ros-dev] STATEMENT

(•) Thomas Larsen (•) sikker2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 15:06:41 CEST 2005

> > Taking credits for others work is not a nice thing to todo (Thx Alot)..
> > but you made it worse anyway so no hard feelings :-)
> What is it about? Can you point me to time/date/subject you refer to.
Just Wierd that i make one implention of taskmgr their where better than the previous then
some just take some of the work modify it and credit themself.. i where planning of release the
version today with network status and user tab also an vc++ comp. but can see it dont matter.. :-)

> > To talk about something else i start a new projekt called CubeOs
> > and i would like to know if their are any special copyrights in reactos..?
> Just curious: what is the project about?
Its an Reactos Clone did alot of work my self and with some developers not to make a competition
but to make an alternativ with some of my ideas and visions it has allways been my dream... hope
its okay with the reactos team..

By the way thx for your german translation its a littel useless now on reactos but will be very
happy to use it on CubeOS

Greetz Thomas