[ros-dev] STATEMENT

Oliver Schneider Borbarad at gmxpro.net
Tue Mar 29 17:49:35 CEST 2005

> Unfortunately I don't know what you're referring to, but ok...
He referred to my translation/correction of the German resource files for
TaskMgr2 (at least the directory was called like that - the output binary is
still named TaskMgr.exe).

> If you are going to act like a child, I'd rather you left this project.
> We are all adults here ( or at least trying to be ). Your drama and
> trolling does nobody any good, and it's not welcome. Grow up. If you
> have a beef, state so clearly, without the drama, and present details on
> how you were wronged, and give us an opportunity to make it right.
All sides should keep cool. But it's now Thomas' turn to shed some light on
what exactly his allegations mean. We know it's about TaskMgr - we don't
know what exact part contains his code where he was not credited correctly.

BTW: I think both, Thomas' project CubeOS and ROS can gain from independent
work. And since the GPL forces derived work under GPL as well it would be
easy for both sides to adopt changes made by the other. So no need to bother
with him ;)

Just my 2 Euro-cent ;o)

Oliver