[ros-dev] Changing syntax style of files to ms style...

Gregor Anich blight at blight.eu.org
Tue Mar 29 18:58:26 CEST 2005

Hi!

Sorry if I sound a little harsh, but I am upset by the fact that i don't
understand what has driven someone to change the style of a file when
adding one line of code from the old (whatever) style to ms style (where
'{' and '}' are on the same line as the if/else keywords - that makes
multiline if/else blocks unreadable to me, I esp. dislike it when the
if-expression is also multiline - like
if (some_very_long_expression_which_does &&
     not_fit_onto_a_signle_line) {
}
)

I am not sure, but I think it was Alex.
Would you please tell me why you changed the style of the file? I am
pretty much used to the old style, esp. if i have been working on the
file before it's strange for me to see the syntax changed in a way which
i dislike as much as the ms style or whatever it is.

:-/