bugchecks in CSRSS (was Re: [ros-dev] Service Control Manager, Plug and Pray, SMB and RPC)

ea ea at iol.it
Wed Mar 30 00:06:08 CEST 2005

Eric Kohl wrote:

> Thank you very much, Hartmut!
>
> I found an outdated file lib/user32/misc/win32k.c that was compiled
> instead of lib/user32/misc/win32k.s. The result was a wrong system
> call id (0x1206 instead of 0x1203) for NtUserSystemParametersInfo().
>
> ReactOS is working again!

Thank you from me too, Hartmut! It seems you can always find the needle,
no matter how large the heap is. This explains why someone else was
required to trow away the working copy and co again.
We should probably set another rule for the well behaving
developer/commiter: add a warning to make-clean before updating, if the
changes we are going to commit do modify the clean logic.

Emanuele