[ros-dev] I think I know how uxtheme works...

Richard Campbell eek2121 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 18:59:21 CEST 2005

It's enough that we need to implement all of the functionality of a
Microsoft OS.  Adding new/different features or making things behave
differently only complicates things and makes it harder to nail down
compatibility problems.  Theme support is 'extra' and should wait until
closer to a 1.0 release.  The GUI itself isn't even functionally
complete yet (radio buttons need some work, there is graphical
corruption running certain apps like explorer, just try to scroll in
explorer).  Resources would better be spent fixing these problems then
adding themeing, which would almost certainly make things even more
complex than they already are.