[ros-dev] Network connection config dialog prototype

Andrew "Silver Blade" Greenwood lists at silverblade.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 02:52:47 CEST 2005

We are cloning Windows... right?

I argee about trying to make things better.

IMO the only thing I think could be infinitely improved is the top box -
the "connect using" box. What's the point in having an edit box there? A
text label would do fine, surely?

I had toyed with having the protocol descriptions as tooltips, or have a
"description" button to the right to pop up information about a protocol....

Can you come up with a design?