[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [Phreak] 14886: Renamed another makefile in the xmlbuildsystem branch that had the wrong case

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Sun May 1 23:50:25 CEST 2005

I don't really care which case is used either.  The problem though, was
that for several specific makefiles, one case was used in the trunk, and
the other case in the xmlbuild branch, which caused name conflicts on
win32.  To fix the problem I just changed the case in the branch to
match the trunk.

Currently I think we have some makefiles using all lower case, and some
with the capital M.  It doesn't really bother me because it works, but
when branching, the file in the branch needs to maintain the same name
as it's source in the trunk.