[ros-dev] [ion] 14799: KD System Rewrite:

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Wed May 4 01:30:55 CEST 2005

> From: Alex Ionescu
>
> Please revert the rewrite if you can... I'm extremly sick
> and in the middle of a French, Physics, Math and Biology
> exam and have no time to even touch the code, as much as
> I want to, and I won't want to keep you waiting one more
> week.

I tried to revert, but unfortunately around 100 revisions have been made
since your original commit, so a plain merge didn't work anymore. After
fixing some of the merge failures, I still didn't have a workable GDB stub.

That means I might just as well try to fix things on HEAD. I've made some
progress there.

Gé van Geldorp.