[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [hbirr] 14988: - Guard the copying to the IOSB.

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Thu May 5 09:34:26 CEST 2005

hbirr at svn.reactos.com wrote:

>- Guard the copying to the IOSB.
>- Do the main processing on success or if previous STATUS_PENDING was returned.
>  Do not use some of the IRP and FO flags at this point.

Ok, I was going to complain about this, but I realize that it must be
used since defintely some parts of ROS don't work properly with those
flags set.

>- Set all results before signaling the events.
>- Signal the FO event previous the user event.
>- Made the code a little bit shorter.

I like your changes and have no complaints, except that the signaling
semantics of the File/User events should be different in the failure
case (my "else" path). You've completely removed that path and thus
changed the logic.