[ros-dev] about rules.mak, a small bug fixed

LiGen 13574849558 at hnmcc.com
Fri May 6 23:03:33 CEST 2005

Hi,
I find the problem is caused by msys or by msys's make.exe, the command
line:
$(CABMAN) /C bootdata/packages/reactos.dff /L $(BOOTCD_DIR)/reactos /I
Will be expanded like this:
$(CABMAN) c:/ bootdata/packages/reactos.dff c:/msys/1.0/L
(BOOTCD_DIR)/reactos i:/

I don't know why. And when I use "mingw32-make bootcd", everything is ok.

And if we use cabman.exe in msys, the command line should like this:
$(CABMAN) //C bootdata/packages/reactos.dff //L $(BOOTCD_DIR)/reactos //I
 It goes well.

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----
·¢¼þÈË: ros-dev-bounces at reactos.com [mailto:ros-dev-bounces at reactos.com] ´ú
±í Hartmut Birr
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2005Äê5ÔÂ5ÈÕ 19:32
ÊÕ¼þÈË: ReactOS Development List
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [ros-dev] about rules.mak, a small bug fixed

Your patch breaks compiling on windows without msys. I've commit a
different fix which will solve your problem. There does exist one
problem, it isn't possible to build the bootcd. There is somewhere a
'c:/..' on the path, which isn't correct within a simulated posix system
like msys.

- Hartmut