[ros-dev] Interface Team

Fero Vlkolinsky f.vlkolinsky at alcatel.sk
Tue May 17 10:09:40 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'd like to join this team as well. To see the abilities, please visit http://ddreams.ahoj.sk/prezCDfinal/index.htm and see.
there's a bit of "web-design" and graphics that I was able to put together year and a half ago. Well that was meant to be put on a
CD not on a web and some parts are missing (don't try german section).
I think I can come in handy especially for testing as I use a lot of different browsers on different computers and a huge range of
screen resolutions.

Greets,

Fero