[ros-dev] Compiling ReactOS on Linux

WaxDragon waxdragon at gmail.com
Wed May 18 09:40:47 CEST 2005

I used http://www.mingw.org/MinGWiki/index.php/BuildMingwCross

and here are my pertinent settings:

GCC_CORE_ARCHIVE="gcc-core-3.4.2-20040916-1-src.tar.gz"
GCC_GPP_ARCHIVE="gcc-g++-3.4.2-20040916-1-src.tar.gz"
GCC_G77_ARCHIVE=""
GCC_OBJC_ARCHIVE=""
GCC_JAVA_ARCHIVE=""
GCC_ADA_ARCHIVE=""
GCC_PATCH=""

BINUTILS_ARCHIVE="binutils-2.15.90-20040222-1-src.tar.gz"

MINGW_ARCHIVE="mingw-runtime-3.3.tar.gz"

W32API_ARCHIVE="w32api-2.5.tar.gz"

On 5/18/05, Murphy,  Ged (Bolton) <MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk> wrote:
> Vit Herman wrote:
>
> > So my question is: what is needed to get cross-compilation
> > enviroment capable of building ReactOS on linux?
>
> Here is an install script for 3.4.1, from Casper's site.
>
> http://reactos.csh-consult.dk/download.php?id=13
>
> Ged.

> The information contained in this message or any of its
> attachments is confidential and is intended for the exclusive
> use of the addressee. The information may also be legally
> privileged. The views expressed may not be company policy,
> but the personal views of the originator. If you are not the
> addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
> dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
> postmaster at exideuk.co.uk
> <mailto:postmaster at exideuk.co.uk> and then delete this message.
>
> Exide Technologies is an industrial and transportation battery
> producer and recycler with operations in 89 countries.
> Further information can be found at www.exide.com

"<arty> the tree was touched a lot recently"